- Did you think parenting was going to be easier than this?
- Are you confused or frustrated by your child’s behavior?
- Are you confused by all of the parenting advice you read?
- Do you feel like you’re losing yourself while your taking care of everyone else
You are not alone! Most parents feel the same way you do. Some parents continue to stay on the “parenting treadmill”, trying to just get through each day. Other parents realize that is does “take a village” to raise a child and reach out for help.
- Being a parent with a plan, a parent who feels confident in their role
- Experiencing daily peace within yourself and your family…amidst the ups and downs of daily life
- Learning to respond to your child, rather than reacting to their behavior
- Enjoying your relationship with your child
- Having time to nurture yourself so that you can then nurture your family
Parenting is one of our most important jobs. It’s never too late to develop a meaningful relationship with your child…a relationship that will continue to grow as your child grows. Your relationship with your child is important to their future.