Mom’s Weekend Retreat
Give yourself a gift of time…
Time for yourself, time to gather with other Moms… time to reflect and share your stories about what it is like to be a parent…without judgment…while feeling supported…
Give yourself the gift of a Mom’s Retreat
Imagine retreating to a quiet space, where you can put the stress of everyday life aside for a bit, take a deep breath and reflect on your family…your hopes, wishes and dreams…and on the parent that you want to be…
Mom’s Retreat…learn to nurture yourself so you can nurture your family.
Mom’s Retreat facilitated by Bonnie Compton, APRN, BC
Child & Adolescent Therapist and Parent Coach
Reasons to Retreat
Did you think being a parent was going to be easier than this?
Are you “surviving” as a parent, rather than “thriving”?
Do you feel that you are on a parenting treadmill that never seems to stop?
Do you ever think…this is not how I want to be as a parent?
You are not alone…
LEARN MORE NOW…
Come and join us in a beautiful tranquil setting where you will rediscover the parent you want to be while becoming relaxed and rejuvenated…
This retreat is for Moms of all ages…even with grown-up kids…maybe even with grandchildren…it’s never too late to have a meaningful relationship filled with joy.
Palm Key Nature Resort Ridgeland, SC
- Facilitated retreat with manual/workbook
- Accommodations for 2 nights/3 days. Cottages with double occupancy (two women per room with two queen size beds in a 2, 3, or 4 bedroom cottage).
- Single occupancy is available by request (slight additional charge.)
- All meals included: Friday wine & hor d’oeuvres, Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner and Sunday brunch. Snacks included during the program. (Each cottage equipped with a full kitchen)
- Morning yoga
- There will be an opportunity to treat yourself to a massage, or Reiki treatment (additional cost)
September 25-27, 2015
Sign up today for this wonderful retreat…
give this special gift to yourself…your child…your family.