REASONS TO RETREAT
Did you think being a parent was going to be easier than this?
Are you “surviving” both as a woman and a parent, rather than “thriving”?
Do you feel that you are on a parenting treadmill that never seems to stop?
Do you ever think…this is not how I want to be as a parent?
You are not alone…
What would it take if you knew that shifting your focus as a parent, even ever so slightly, could have a profound impact on your well being and on your relationship with your child?
IMAGINE EXPERIENCING YOUR FAMILY…
- Having fun together
- Respecting each other and honoring the uniqueness of each family member.
- Creating and enjoying a peaceful family environment, while living life fully.
- Enjoying loving and joyful relationships with each other.
By taking this time, you are giving yourself the space to stop, breathe, relax and reflect on yourself. You will be surrounded and supported by other Moms who share in your experiences…both the joys & frustrations. You will have the opportunity to become relaxed, rejuvenated and empowered to be the Mom you want to be.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN…
- About being a Mom…before and after kids.
- To reconnect with yourself, to find out who you are and what you want for yourself and your family.
- How to become more mindful in your daily life.
- How to take the calm and connected path, in parenting and life’s relationships.
- That self-care is not selfish.
- To trust your own instincts.
- To become a parent without regrets
- How to create more joy in your life and relationships with your family.